Proper Structure + Attractive Value Proposition = High Conversions
Squeeze every last bit of ROI from your traffic with handcrafted user experience focused landing pages that guide your customers in taking the number one desired action on your site (sale, lead or phone call). Our team is continiously mastering behavioural psychology and collecting markerting proven tactics to help you attract better customers.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit my website www.oneabov.co, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer, • Date and time of access, • Name and URL of the retrieved file, • Website from which access is made (referrer URL), • used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by me for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website, • Ensuring a comfortable use of my website, • Evaluation of system security and stability, • as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DGPR. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When scheduling a call
We use „ScheduleOnce" (ScheduleOnce, 340 S. Lemon Ave. #5585 Walnut, CA 91789 USA) to allow you to schedule calls with us in order to explore whether and if we might help them with our marketing services. In order to facilitate these conversations and help us prepare for them you will be asked to provide the following information
• name and email address • timezone • company name (optional) • website (optional) • mobile phone number for automatic reminders (optional) • and further information regarding your project (optional)
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DGPR, have given explicit consent to this, • the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DGPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, • in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DGPR is a legal obligation, • as well if it is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DGPR, required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies serve to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies used for the aforementioned purposes is required in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DGPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
• pursuant to Art. 15 DGPR to request information about your personal data processed by me.
In particular, you can request information on:
• the processing purposes,
• the category of personal data,
• the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed,
• the planned retention period,
• the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition,
• regarding the existence of a the right to complain,
• the source of your data, if not collected by me,
• and regarding the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where to obtain appropriate, meaningful information about them in detail;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by me immediately;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and I no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided me, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• to revoke any given consent at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, I can not continue to process that data processing based on this consent for the future and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed with legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DGPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DGPR, provided that there are reasons for this, arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection that is implemented by me without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data security
I use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, combined with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, I use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
www.oneabove.co and the associated social media profiles are owned and operated by
For urgent inquiries please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org +43 (0) 660 7417471
Terms & Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. None of the materials made available to you on this website and the associated social-media-sites are in any way meant to constitute and/or substitute professional legal, medical or business advice and thus should not be construed as such. Always consult a professional before you do anything someone says on the internet.
The information is provided by www.oneabove.co and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.oneabove.co. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.oneabove.co takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.